I Want To Know What Love Is

How can I be happy and want to live a life of love but I do not know what love entails.  Love is a four letter word.  Yet there is so much about it that varies from one person to another.  Every human has different perception of what real love is.  And, it can be dramatically different too.

Though love encompasses all the intense feeling of extreme happiness, elation and deep affection for someone or something, there is no one best definition of love.  The meaning might not encompass all the emotions that are flowing from one individual to another.

To grant love into my life, I need to enlighten myself with its magical wondrous energy.  I need to be able to describe, explain and interpret it.  Only when I appreciate it that the right energy of love comes naturally.

I have to define love in accordance to my needs, my wants.  It has to be dear to my heart, meaningful to my mind and very valuable to my soul.  It is a qualitative emotion where I am willing to make sacrifices.  And, how it makes me to fly high.

To be one with love, the declaration of love to me is:

(1) When I am connected with someone on all levels
(2) Acceptance, respect, understanding and be kind
(3) [Fill in the blank]
(4] [Fill in the blank]

I am appealing, engaging and welcoming the above to be with me.  I want them to be part of me.  They have to flow in me and outward to the world.  When the seed of love is growing inside, it shall change the negative to positive.  It shall give meanings to my life.  It bridges me to my life purpose.

With love, what I lost, I shall find.  What I lack is now in abundance.  What I yearn is filled with happiness, joy and peace.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself