Being Me, Being Human

At the heart of my human experience, life is always offering alternatives.  There are various schools of thoughts that generate opportunities and offer guidelines as how I can live.  

Being a human with all the universal abundances available, I have to cultivate an optimistic mind.  I need to widen my imagination and dare to believe that I can make things possible.

Every human is beautiful.  Each human being is unique. Every human has to find his/her self identity.  Each human has to build his/her sense of self.  Every human has to discover and create the 'Self' that shall be true to his/her being.

To maximize my human existence, I have to get acquainted with my soul.  My soul is who I am.  The function of my body and mind is only use to experience who I am.  To find my identity, I have to realize my life purpose and live it.  

It is important that I am passionately in love with the purpose and not to lose it.  To lose my purpose, I will not find the meaning.

I am a sum total of all my life experiences.  As Buddha says 'Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it'.  Hence, I have to venture beyond who I think I am and allow my authentic self to reflect my true identity.  I have to step outside my comfort zone to further discover who I really am.

I have to elevate my mind.  I must let my heart be in harmony with the will of the Universe.  When I resist persists.  Whatever I think shall become.  I have to have an open mind, a humble mindset and always be thankful.

I have to live with an altruistic mind.  No matter who it is or what it is, every thing is equal.  I must not rejoice in the pain of others.  That will only lower me to a level that God forbids.

Who I am is a story of Self.  It is the story that determines my next place.  Whenever I violate my values, I weaken my sense of self.  To live a remarkable human life, I must take consistent action.  And, that action is putting love in motion at all time.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself