Sometimes Later Becomes Never

Procrastination is one bad habit.  It is an action that can have negative effects in life.  The effects of procrastination may not seem all that bad at first, but over time, those effects can lead to anxiety, broken dreams and stress.

I have to avoid saying 'Oh, I will do it later'.  Because, this 'later' might end up to be never.  When I keep using such an excuse, it will become a habit eventually.  The mind loves habits.  Should I am making an excuse to delay the action, I have to know why am I doing so?

Knowing the reasons why I am procrastinating over a task will give me an insight about what I want to own in life.  It will prompt me to weigh the pros and cons.  It will make me to be more aware on the consequences and its impact.  It gives me the choice and opens the realization.

But, of things that are important to me, I have to give them immediate attention.  What I do today will improve all my tomorrow.  Whatever I do right now will determine my future.  I have the choice of doing what I want and learning to make good use of the power on making that choice.

Time and tide wait for no man.  When I do not take charge and make use of every opportunities that have come to greet me, I may never get the same chance again.  I should not let myself fail to take advantage of any good opportunities.  I may want to delay doing the tasks, but time will not.

It will do me good that I stop procrastinating in life.  Time is too precious to waste.  So are good opportunities.  A day can really slip by when I deliberately avoiding what I am supposed to do.  I should avoid the feeling where, a year down the road, I wish that I had started (something) today.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself