The Best I Can

Life is such that there is always a placing for everything.  There is the first place, the second, the third and so on.  There is the champion, the gold, the silver and the bronze.  There is the chairman, chief executive and all others.

For whatever the reasons, with such placings in life, I should not put myself in the race all the time.  To win is good but winning is not everything.  The key is not to win at all costs but it is the will to prepare to win that is important.

I am not obligated to win.  I am obligated to keep trying and to do the best I can do everyday.  Whether I get to be in the first place or the last, I have to be proud that I have tried.  That, I try to do the right thing.  Winning does not always mean being first.

In life, it is how I conduct myself that matters.  Yes, the goal is to win and succeed.  But, the ultimate aim is to engage myself with the experience.  That, I am taking chances at everything possible for my growth.  That, I keep running, keep dreaming and keep alive the flame of hope.

Losing, on the other hand, is not that I fail in life.  Everything that I go through prepares me for the next level.  I learn more from losing.  I learn how to keep going.  Some things are better than winning.  Sometimes, I need to lose in order to win.

Life is not a game to be a champion all the time.  If I never lose, I am never truly tested and never forced to grow.  Should life is all about winning and losing, then I refuse the knowledge to learn.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself