Out Of The Fires Of Desperation

Desperation will not make me happy.  Desperation will not make everything right.  Desperation can be the cause from achieving fulfilling goals in life .  All things in life never happen without reasons.  

They happen for higher purposes and for good reasons.  When I can totally understand that, everything in life will be in order.  Every hopes and solidarities will then work hand in hand.

"Let go and let God", that's the best thing I can do.  Everything is essential in life - money, relations, work, etc - but I must choose my beliefs when I have to choose between them.  I have to set ethical principle for my own value.  

To have patience lessens the act of desperation.  To have faith is to have wings.  I have to be positive with what I do but I cannot throw caution to the wind.  

Understanding life demands faith.  Accepting diversity necessitates faith.  I cannot force things nor force my beliefs on someone.  I am not to impose my values on others.  What flows, flows.  What crashes, crashes.  I only have space and energy for the things that are meant for me.  What is true for me is true for me.  Likewise, what is true for others is true for them.

I must learn to let go the expectation that I know anything, including how to find peace, joy and even God.  Obsessing over attaining anything is only a conceived state of mind, whether I have found them and what they are.  

The truth is, 'Truth' is too big for anyone to understand.  At the end of the day, as a human being, I am limited. My human experience cannot be adequately conceptualized on the truth about God, about the Universe and about what Life should be.

Just for today, I release all angry thoughts.  Just for today, I release all thoughts of worry.  Just for today, I am very grateful.  Just for today, I shall expand my consciousness.  Just for today, I will be gentle with all beings.

From today, I have to stop worrying about other people understanding me.  I should learn to get in touch with myself and my inner self instead.  I have to focus on what makes me happy and what makes my soul feels at peace.

I am my biggest commitment.  Life becomes so much more fulfilling when I am just simply be myself.

Dear Self, I love you, I am sorry, please forgive me and I thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself