This Is Certain

This is something that I am very certain.  This is who I am.  I am a multi dimensional BEing with qualities that are not perfect.  Yes, I am created perfect in the eyes of my Creator but my attitude, my behaviour, my personality, my ways of life are far from it.

Like it or not, I have to accept this truth.  When I accept it, I surrender from being a narcissist and an egoist.  I have to be conscious that I can never have a perfect level of all the desired qualities of a human.  It is just not possible though my earthly intellect may refute it.  It shall be illusionary to think otherwise.

I have to embrace my flaws, my imperfections.  When I embrace them, I am being true to myself by accepting that I am not a perfect human.  It allows me to measure things with the right perspective.  To think that I am perfect does not move me forward.  Instead, it holds me back.

So what can I do to be happy and be at peace with myself?  Humility is the mother of all virtues, says Mother Teresa.  When I am full of self importance, nothing good will touch me.  Humility allows me to accept my imperfections and to create an open mind and recognition of the strengths of the self and others.

Imperfection is a way of knowing myself.  It is to show that I have to work to correct myself.  I have to be aware of my shortcomings.  Knowing my own strengths and weaknesses gives me a better understanding of who I am.  

The knowledge will let me to function.  It gives me a clearer understanding of things and how I can work around them.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself