The Loner

It is the way of the winding world.  The pandemic, unfortunate as it is, has something to teach humanity.  The social distancing is proving that it is a big okay to be a loner.  It shows there is comforting safety in being alone, keeping a distance from another human being.  

With this pandemic, the social distancing is in place as not to put humans at risk of spreading the virus.  It puts space between individuals.  The one metre distancing made mandatory shows that I, as human, is important.  I have to be a responsible being and have to take responsibility.

As social distancing is now a year put into practice, it brings a spiritual sense of positivity in doing so.  The habit is to let humans be comfortable distancing with one another.  Personally, I have to admit the peace that comes along with social distancing.
 
A loner, nonetheless, is not alone as the entire universe is inside him or her.  Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.  With this notion, a loner's path is to be rejoiced.  

It empowers the thought 'I am born alone and shall walk home alone'.  I should not worry that life is turning upside down.

The loner is never alone.  Whenever he or she is alone, it is a time well spent with God.  Rumi sums it well with this quote - 'Whenever you are alone, remind yourself that God has sent everyone else away so that there is only you and Him'.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself