Follow My Gut Instinct

When at a crossroad, follow the gut instinct.  Collectively, do what the mind, the heart and the gut is taking me.  Take the hue from my inner intuition and act.  Listening to my gut instinct can make a decision easier, without burdening myself.

My soul knows what is right for me.  It knows what directions I need to take for my highest good and the good of my path.  While I have the thinking mind that is meant to be used, sometimes it pales in comparison to the inner wisdom of my intuition.

I have to trust my gut for it knows what my head has not figured out yet.  When it feels right, then it must be.  Everything in life can deceive but my conscience will always keep it real for me.  My heart and my gut are better than my thinking mind.  Together, they are my best guide.

I know the truth by the way it feels.  Truth is when my mind, my heart and my gut agree.  Good gut instincts usually tell what to do long before my mind has figured it out.  I have to be willing to trust my gut instincts especially when I cannot find answers elsewhere.

The more I trust my intuition, the more empowered I will be.  The more I follow my intuition, the stronger I become.  The more I be logical with my intuition, the happier I can be.  

At the end of the day, my gut is the only one who can tell me what is right for me.  As Oprah Winfrey says, 'Follow your instincts.  That's where true wisdom manifests itself'.

Right now, my gut instinct is telling me to continue cleaning.  That, whatever beliefs, habits, memories, perceptions, programs, tendencies and thoughts stored in my mind are erased.  That the future will be better.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself