Poison Ivy

The day I was born, I cried.  Why didn't I laugh instead?  Did my soul know that my mind would be trickery?  Was my soul missing home?  Was I acknowledging that my life would be a struggle?  Why crying, during infancy, became my only communication on arrival on Mother Earth?

The trauma, upon birth, takes a lifetime to resolve.  Perhaps, that is the reason why I cried with my first breath.  The soul knows the long road ahead takes proper attention.  The soul knows that my mind, as I start to live as a human, plays a major role.

One of the most important roles I can do is to recognize that the mind, my mind, is my own poison.  My mind has to work for me.  It has to think positive constantly.  Nobody can create a good life for me but myself.

Making the time to teach my mind, and my spirit, how to be human is crucial.  Whatever beliefs, habits, memories, perceptions, programs, tendencies and thoughts stored in my mind have to work for me.  The mind can be my greatest ally or my worst enemy.  It can be, either the lover or the poison ivy.

My conscious mind is the voice that shapes my days.  It is important that I have a positive attitude in life.  It is of great value that I have to have positive mindset.  Positivity is critical in building good relationships in life.  It is the key to good health and to be successful in all ways of life.

I have to do good for good to come to me.  I have to make things right for the right things to come to me.  I have to make my cries worth living for.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself