Let Me Internalize

While it is good to tell my mind to make a difference but, most importantly, I must know what kind of difference do I want to make.  Do I want it to be a rainbow for myself?  Or, do I share a pact to be a rainbow for someone's cloud too?

I have to live for grandeur purposes and make heavenly missions.  I should instill emotional generosity along the way, every steps of the way.  It has to be in full glory where I can love myself as much as I would love others too.  Though there are differences in each human with identity and beauty, yet we are all the same.  We are all equal and worthy of the same dignity and respect.

Everybody has a little of this and a little of that.  Everybody has the dark and also the light in them.  None of us are just black or white, or never wrong and always right.  No one exists without dualities or polarities.  Everybody has good and bad forces working with them, against them and within them.  Everybody is a teacher and a student at the same time, all the time.

As Mother Earth continues to evolve, I must evolve, expand and enrich my thinking.  There must be reasons in her mystical evolution.  There have to be hidden secrets in them.  Whatever they are, I should flow with every opportunities, not with complaints but gratitude.

How graceful would I assimilate to adapt?  Can I accommodate where and when old ideas are changed or even replaced with new information, easily and respectfully?  Should I resist, I have to ask myself 'Why?'.

To articulate the difference, I need to be coherent to evolve.  To evolve means that I am making adjustments that work better for me to improve myself.  It is allowing for the growth without compromising my natural preferences.

What is the ultimate truth of life?  Does a false mind with all the emotional attachments from past experiences get to evolve?  Am I willing to let them go?  Or do I keep them tight and keep believing they are the right thing?

My journey is not to evolve for anyone else's sake.  I am walking into my true Self and strive for spiritual enlightenment.  I want to create better versions of myself for my own happiness and well being.  And from that, is where shared rainbows prevail.

I paint myself and all situations with ice blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself