Can I accept?

 

Can I accept that when I cannot tahan someone's attitude / behaviour that the same attitude / behaviour exists in me?  That, this person is the mirror of my deep unresolved issue?  Am I aware what I see in others, exists in me?  Are the flaws I see in others actually a reflection of myself?

I should pay more attention to go inward and simply not to pass judgment too quickly.  Does the person whom I criticize, judge and get me worked up so easily has something to do with my unresolved issues?  Are their existence is to let me to learn about myself?

Life is a delicate process of working to better myself.  While self awareness allows me to be with the betterment for beautiful life to unfold, I have to let this awareness guides me deeper.  

Every time when I am about to say something unpleasant about others, or that I am going to react negatively, I have to take in by looking at myself first.  Everything I see brings with it the opportunity to see myself.  

I have to be willing to look closely.  I have to take the time to feel me.  I have to hear my brain chatter.  For every words my mind is judging and labelling another person, I have to take the words, feel them on me and observe the similarity.

More often than not, the things I detest and judge in others are a reflection of the things I cannot accept about myself.  It may take a little while for me to recognize what exactly it is that others are reflecting to me.  

I have to accept and understand how life works.  The very one finger I point at someone and judge him or her, I am three times worst.

Life is always trying to reveal a part of myself that needs healing.  Before I criticize others and claim their fault, I have to ask myself if they are not a mirror of my own fault that I see on them that I am not able to accept about me?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself