It Is Okay

It is okay not to have many friends.  It is okay not to be famous or popular.  It is ok if I do not have much to contribute, to say or to share.  It is okay to live a quiet life.  Looking to fit in and to be wanted all the time, in life, has its downside.  It is a desperate moment of deep loneliness.  It may also be about bloating up the ego.

Is it important to have many friends?  Is it worthwhile to be famous and popular?  Why choose a quiet life?  Is quantity better than quality?

Instead of worrying to be accepted, I have to accept and love myself first, as who I am.  Who I am and to live with meaning are the reasons for me being alive.  When I can love and accept my own uniqueness, the world I live in will be in harmony with my energy.  It is my attitude that matters, that is important and not my status.

When I can accept at the philosophical phrase, 'I was born alone and that I die alone', status to fit-in in society is not everything.  What counts is to strive to be true to myself.  The simple things give more pleasure.  Socrates says 'The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing'.

Happiness and peace start from within me.  They give deep sense of flourishing.  They are more valuable than the status of being famous and popular.  Sometimes, losing some people means winning back myself, my pride, my peace of mind, my heart, my sanity and my life.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.  I cannot win them all nor will I lose them all.  I will not live forever.  I am, after all, an imperfect BEing.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself