The Beauty Of Silence

I have to learn to go into silent mode, where my mind thinks of nothing and be nothing.  I have to go back into that one atom that makes my human body.  I have to relive the experience.  I have to find it through prayers, by sitting to meditate or simply becoming quiet and dismiss any incoming and outgoing thoughts.

I have to reboot my life back into silence and remember the purpose why I am here.  It will be amazing to feel the same emotions I felt in the past are being felt again.  I have to listen to the beauty of silence as it has so much to tell me.  Miseries in life come from not being able to quiet the mind.

All over the vast Universe is the language of silence.  Where the Universe talks without speaking.  Where it hears without listening.  When there is no exchange of words and expression, silence nourishes wisdom.  Silence brings truth, where noise creates illusions.

When the world is a little more silence, if every humans keep quiet, there will be air of tranquillity.  In the silence, answers can be heard.  Silence is, indeed, golden.

When I put myself in the sound of silence, even for a minute a day, it changes many things.  Silence helps to tune in to the inner peace and creativity.  I have to be like nature who grows in silence and yet presents so much beauty to the world.

Silence has its wonders.  Silence speaks when words could not.  It is a true friend who never betrays.  I need to be comfortable with silence as to maintain my sanity and balance.  Silence is the only way to hear the whispers of my soul, and God.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself