Once I Didn't Know It Too

Everything there is in life is progressive.  Everything develops, grows and increases.  Whatever I have today started with a beginning, from zero.  Once, in my life, I did not have what I have today.  Once, in my life, I knew nothing.

Can I live to remember how things get started?  In remembering, I learn to be appreciative and be grateful.  Can I stay humble looking back at my beginning?  What I am today is the ripple effect from my environment, from the people around me.

As my wings grow as I live on, I should learn to continue to uplift myself humbly.  I should remember the process of my learning curve.  How all the kind individuals have helped me.  They show generosity, helpfulness and love.  All these qualities have led me to where I am here today.

I am thankful to all these people who have guided me.  As I think that I have learned, I have to remember not to forget the values.  I should not be in such a hurry to condemn another because he or she does not do what I do.  Or, he or she thinks as I think or as fast.  I have to remember that there was a time when I did not know what I know today.

Humility will make a human great.  Humility halts arrogance and self-indulging trap.  I have to remember to stay humble.  I must not forget my past.  Humility begins with love for humanity.  

I have to know that all humans grow differently, at different pace.  Realizing that is the only way that makes me human.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself