Never Say Never

I have to learn not to jump into conclusion so easily.  I should not claim and be absolutely certain that 'I would never' be doing something.  Saying that 'I would never' do such and such a thing is suggesting a bold statement.  Unconsciously, I assume that I am better at certain behaviours.  

In life, nothing is predictable.  I will not be able to know what the future holds for me, until it arrives.  No matter how much self control I think I have or how moral I think I am, I am still experiencing life each day and that I am still an imperfect human.

It takes magnitude of awareness to avoid using the word 'never'.  I have to learn never to say never.  Having confidence is one thing but I am not perfect as to see at my future.  

People change.  Time changes.  Change is constant.  I have to realize that I will change too.  What I am doing today will not stay forever.  To say that I will never change is not true.  The fact is, even the most passionate promise rarely go as planned and its declaration does not hold up.

As certain as some things may seem today, I may look back days ahead and realize how things can change.  Humans are complicated and so am I.  Humans are emotional beings and so am I.  I am flooded by feelings, circumstances and my environment cannot predict the absolute outcome.

I have to learn to say 'No' instead.  The word 'never' has a negative and permanent connotation.  To say never is running away from being honest.  It has to do with my insecurity within.  It questions on my sincerity.  And, it is chaining and depriving myself from something that I may change my mind in the future.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself