The Events That Made Me

When things have to happen, they happen.  Some could be the projection from my manifestation, while many others are the mysterious works of divinity to let me to learn.  Things do not just drop from the sky.  

They appear in front of me for good reasons.  All that I need to do is to be aware.  So that my consciousness can expand.  So that I can live a mindful life.

Do I have to be upset when unfavourable events happen?  How shall I react when good things take place?  Should I am able to write a book - with everything that happens with me, to me and for me - there will be volumes that I would probably learn from.

Perhaps, having had written them will give me better insight today.  When I pen down an event, an experience, it makes me to be conscious.  It makes me to own my life.  It gives me time to self reflect to become better.  

Writing organizes my thoughts and makes it apprehensible.  It grooms me to be more responsible with my actions.

Every events give me the opportunity to learn.  My happiness is my responsibility.  So is my peace and success.  I can learn a lot, not from the education I received, but from the school of life.  To find myself, I have to think of all the events that I experience them.

Learning from the events that I go through, throughout my life, raises the meaning of purpose.  My success is not final nor my failure is fatal.  It is the courage to face them and continue to live that count.  

Life teaches me that failure is a part of it and success can come after failures.

At the end of the day, it has to do with the choice I make.  A choice in the way I see things.  A choice in the way I react to events.  A choice in the way I become more cautious in the future.  A choice in the way I let the events in my life define who I am.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself