Why Do I Clean My Home

A home is one of the greatest blessings in life.  She shelters me and provides huge comfort for my well being.  She is a place that gives supportive shelter to keep me safe.  She uplifts my spirit and helps me to grow.  

A house, generally, is often the biggest expense.  Paying and maintaining it to become a home takes a lot of time and resources.  To create a home requires emotional connection and deep sense of belonging.  

While I should not be too attached with the physical things to stand in the way of God's best, I have to respect them too.

It is good that I recognize her part in my life.  A home is a place of refuge.   I have to treat her like a human.  A home is not a place but it is a feeling.  It is only appropriate that I provide kind gesture and respect her role.  But, I should not be a slave to my house.

A clean space allows my mind to relax and get me inspired.  I clean my home because I love and respect her.  I want to reciprocate her unconditional contribution for giving me the safety, peace and comfort.   

As I wish for clarity in my life, I feel my home needs it too.  As I do not like cluttered emotions, surely my home feels the burden with messy clusters.

I have to create the right vibration for the house to feel me, to be my home.  The only way to achieve it is to show her that I care.  What I do for my well being, I am doing for her too.  

When I like to feel clean everyday, I want her to be proud of herself too.  I should not disrespect her for she is a heaven on earth.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself