The Reaction To The Action

Life is not about what happens to me but it is about how I react to it.  It is my reaction that determines what will be the potential outcome of any situation.

I have to be mindful on my reactions, in response to a situation or event.  I have to realize that I have a choice about how to react.  The only way to guarantee for amicable outcome is to check on my attitude.  My attitudes shape my feelings, beliefs and very often my behaviours.  

Should I let my attitude to run wild, I will make harsh and rash decision that are clouded by emotions.  This might lead me to regret later on.  Should I honour that all humans are good, I should reserve my judgement by not reacting negatively.  It is always good to take the silence pills.

Each and every day, I have to tell my mind that I have a choice to have a positive mentality.  I have to be aware that I have a choice as to what attitude I want to embody.  While life can be hard where things and events occur that are out of control but I have a choice as to how I react.

Ultimately, I am responsible for my own life.  I am responsible for my attitude.  How I respond defines my character and the quality of my life.  I need to manage my emotional reactions.  I have to learn to react well.  At the end of the day, the most precious gift I have is life itself.  

I am wasting life away when I care less not to observe my reactions.  I need to be aware that my reaction influences what happens next.  Including how others respond to them and the way they feel about themselves.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself