I Believe

To believe is important.  My well being counts on it.  When I truly believe in some things, it shapes my values, my life.  It influences on my actions to become pro-active.  In deciding how to act, it matters very much what I believe in.

However, to believe can be tricky too.  It has to be some forms of well judged beliefs.  It has to make sense to me.  I should not force myself to believe some things that are against my conscience.  Or, some things that are at odds with my philosophy in life.

To believe does not change reality.  But, it changes the perception of reality.  Perception is a crucial part of how I react to my surroundings and how I interact with people.  To believe is to have confidence in the truth.

Believing is not about a wish or a hope to change anything.  It is a condition about acceptance.  It is a catalyst to transform so that I can act purposefully.  A belief system shapes the outcome to life and it creates structure to opportunities and possibilities.

My values in life depend on my beliefs.  Everything that I do is traced back to the beliefs that I hold - everything from failure to success .  I have to believe in doing only the good things.  I have to believe that the Divinity's Hand is always helping me.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself