Keeping Up With Sanity

It is important that I keep my sanity well.  It is important that I recognize the signs of stress.  I have to reduce stress so that I can be at ease with my mental health.  I have to learn to move out stressful situations so that life is beautiful.

Stress left unchecked can cause all sorts of physical ailments.  The more I control my stress, the healthier I become and the better I do at decision making and communication.  Every now and then, I must learn to stop thinking and just breathe and live.

In order to maintain my sanity, I have to learn to stop over thinking.  I have to live in the present moment.  I have to stop living in the past and I must not live in my future either.  

I have to focus on solution with self belief rather than dwelling on problems.  I must remember that I can always control what goes on inside of me.

I have to discover the importance of maintaining my mental health.  Happiness is important.  When I take care of my mental health, I am securing my own well being and happiness.  Doing so, I am finding more satisfaction and enjoyment in my daily lives.

I have to learn to embrace peace and live with bliss.  My sanity has to make me comfortable.  I need to be able to use my positive emotions rather than be used by the negative ones.  

The same applies to my thought patterns at every moment.  Stress does not come from what is going on in my life.  It comes from my thoughts about what is going on.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself