When Self Realization Comes Knocking

To encounter self realization is a greatest gift from heaven.  When it comes knocking, I have to embrace and act on it.  I have to be grateful and own it.  My mind must not ignore it.  

I should not dismiss it as it may not come easily the next time.  Self realization remains hidden and dormant because my mind is full of false beliefs that cloud my perception of reality.

Self realization has to be realized.  It paves the path towards improvement.  When it happens, it allows me to understand and evaluates my real 'Self'.  Being aware of 'Self' is the toughest of all knowledge.  

There are many things I can learn in life.  But, my mind has to wake up and the learning has to be realized.  Only when I am able to realize it that I get to know my soul and its true purpose.  

It reconnects with who I am.  It is a process of knowing myself at a higher level.  It makes me to become aware to understand the 'Self'.

Self realization is a profound feeling of awakening.  I need to have the A-Ha! feeling to see the truth of who I am, and what is me.  It is a state, in life, where I am able to see the great view of my existence.  It is a realization that I am not my physical body but the energy that gives life.

I have to wake up and stop being ignorant.  I should not be oblivion to my surrounding.  I have to start asking for self realization to happen.  I have to realize that I am not the body nor the mind.  I have to merge with my universal soul that will lead me to God realization.

I am not a human being having a spiritual experience nor am I a spirit having a human experience.  When I keep dismissing the opportunity to self realize, I am a prisoner of my ego, mind and body.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself