How Do I Love

To be in love with myself is not self indulgent.  It should not be seen that way nor it is a cheesy thing.  Learning to love myself is a powerful and important thing I can do in life.  My soul is the driving force and when he becomes the source of love in my life, everything changes.

It will be a happy life, it will be filled with peace.  That is exactly what happened when I start to love myself.  My world, my relationship with others, my dreams, my health, they all flourish.  The Universe will celebrate my existence and I shall move along according to my energetic vibrations - like attracts like.

I have to create the Me time daily, the more the better.  It will be my sacred moments.  I have to be positive, be an energy giver and not otherwise.  The Irish poet, Oscar Wilde once said, "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance".  Do I want to start the romance?  How shall I learn to love myself?

The Covid pandemic teaches me the beauty in getting to know the Me in me.  Spending time with just Me makes me to better understand how I feel, how I think, how I act.  It opens the horizon of being independent and embracing the lonesome feeling in positive ways.  It is a way to spend quality time into spiritual growth.

Being mindful to spend time with Me is the key to living well.  It breeds a state of feeling good.  It is a state of appreciation for who I am.  It makes me to accept my weaknesses as well as my strengths.  It empowers who I am and I shall live my life according to my best, rather than on what others want for me.

The more I spend time with Me, I will love myself more.  I will learn to take better care of my basic needs.  I learn to accept with whatever that is happening in my life.  I cannot really love another until I love myself.  I will not know true forgiveness until I forgive myself.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself