'I Must'

I trust that the little gentleness I give will bear many fruits.  I trust that all my little prayers I make are heard.  I trust on walking this unknown unscripted journey.  I trust, in full recognition, that it is for good.

'Trust' is a calling from within.  It is no longer about looking for inspiration but of a spiritual conviction.  It requires a leap of faith.

Above all, I must trust that God has never abandoned me.  
Above all, I must trust that God will never give me anything that I cannot handle.

To live I must have faith. Yes! it is the 'must' that sets the tone.   
   
I must make myself a vessel, an empty vessel that is ready to receive.  I must make myself an instrument, a useful instrument for all the divine works.  I must brighten my light, the divine spark that is luminating within me.  

I must nurture the seeds of faith, the love seeds within me that propel life in motion.  I must feel and recognize the blessings as I reach for Divinity's Hand.

Is it necessary that it has to be a must?

Choosing a 'must' gives me focus.  It builds courage and gives the strength.  When I think something because I must, and not that I should, what I create is my true self. It is a body of work.  Must is why that I create a bliss to be a light of the Divine.  This must becomes the exact moment for everything is possible.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

[Enjoy the following messages, related to why there be a 'must']

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself