Right Or Wrong

Differences arise when I cannot make peace with the opinions of others.  When I cannot agree to disagree.  When my ego keeps telling me that I have to be right, and not them.  Where my self righteous attitude demands that I am better, and not them.

I need to learn the art of making a compromise.  Harmony has to be, foremost, in my heart and it has to be the way I should live my life.  I need to learn that my intellect is actually limited and not to let my arrogance run free.  

I have to know there is no right and there is no wrong.  It is just my opinion verses someone else's opinion.

How I deliver that opinion could make the difference.  All ideas are just ideas and I should not discard ideas as 'bad'.  Idea is an inspiration and it has the element of no right or wrong.  Idea is only a different path to open the mind.  It is an innovation, a consideration, as a guide to make things better.

What I think is right is not the same as what others think is right.  I should not impose my thoughts to force others to agree.  More harm gets done in the name of righteousness.  Right is not measured by what I think, by what I know nor by my experiences.

There is nothing that strengthens the ego more than being right.  Being right is an identification with the ego mentality.  When I keep telling myself that I am always right, I need someone else to be wrong.  That is how ego works - ego loves to make things wrong in order to be right.

It is better that I am able to love than to be loveable.  The good thing in life is not about making the right choice.  It is about making a choice and making it right.  Ideally, it is not important who is right or wrong when the last word is a kind apology.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself