Balancing Act

The well being of my life is important.  There has to be a healthy balance between what builds me and what gives me life.  It is crucial that I am aware on what I can do and what I cannot do, at all times.  To focus too much on one area will lead me to neglect another one.

I have to find a balance with all that life throws at me on a given day, or week.  While it is good to think that I can face it all, I need to acknowledge my limitations.  Living a balanced life means that I have to determine what is most important to me.  There has to be a balance in my emotion, financial, mental, physical, social and spiritual.

A huge emphasis needs to be placed on the importance of maintaining balance in my everyday life.  No matter what the circumstances are, I have to prioritize on the responsibility that I must adhere to.  I have to do what is the most important and eliminate the things that are not.

Everyday I need to spend my time and energy accordingly.  I should not let my body and mind be a slave to more things, more commitments, more everything.  It is wise to decide what it is that matters most to me.  I need to find a balance with what is deserving my time, energy, and even money.

I shall do more of what makes me happy.  When there is happiness, it makes me to be a better human.  I will no longer need to carry around the burden of guilt from all the things I feel like I should be doing.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself