Be With Peace

A state of living to be with peace eliminates fears and worries.  It is to remove all negative thoughts, stress, dissatisfaction and unhappiness.  When I am with peace, I build my self confidence and strength.  With peace, I am embracing my life.

My mind, my soul, each desires peace.  I have to find peace in everyday life.  I have to know what does peace mean.  Having peace in my mind is a necessity for a happy healthy soul.  A peaceful life is mine when I remove my ego and I control my negative emotions.

Peace is the result of training my mind to process life as it is.  My mind should not dictate what life should be.  I have to learn to accept, be kind and stop judging.  I have to let go, let God and find the wisdom to move on.

Finding peace is a choice.  Many of my attitudes, habits and ways of life determine how much peace I experience in my daily life.  Balance is not only a thing I must achieve but it should also become a lifestyle.

I have to be true to myself.  I must not pursue a lifestyle that is not meant for me.  I should not fall prey to allow society dictates my choices.  I do not have to spend my life to impress others.  I do not have to chase after fancy impossible dreams.

The way to live a peaceful life is when I am doing deeds on myself.  I have to develop a sense to love what I am doing.  I have to live in the now and continue to erase my past.  

It is important to take care of myself emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually.  I have to decide for myself and live the life I am meant to live.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself