Hearing You Now

Imagine the beautiful voices of angels that speak, that I can hear them.  How a blessed life is when I can feel God's love in all moments of my life.  It will be a wonderful life, indeed.

Angels speak all the time.  They exist to guide humans and teach important life lessons.  They come in dreams though I may not recognize them or remember the dreams upon waking.  

They nudge me when I am awake though I may be too skeptical to understand it.  They communicate inside my head and I may dismiss it thinking it is just an imagination.

They are all around at all time.  They might even try to appear before me.  Or, they choose to speak through someone so that I can get the important messages.  Angels are always trying to make contact, always wanting to reach out.

Their presence is God's gift to humanity.  It is God's way to touch humans, of comforting us.  The Divine wants humans to understand the universal abundance.  Only when there is understanding, there shall be enjoyment, happiness and joy.  

When I am not getting to hear or see the angels, it has to do with my mental state.  It has to do with the feeling of lack off.  The lack to believe and the egocentric self worth that blocks all divination communications.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself