Mean What I Say

I have to be a reflection of my words.  Communication has the power to be my best friend or a worst enemy.  Whatever that I say, I need to act accordingly.  I need to mean it.  I should not be saying something camouflaged in superfluous and irrelevant words.  Importantly, I need to be truthful with my chosen words.

To speak from my heart, it is good that I avoid not to talk foolishly.  I have to speak from what is real.  My words are the reflection of my soul.  I should not speak for the sake of speaking.  My voice has to reflect my sincerity.  It is good that I can be specific in what I want to say.

I must learn to speak so that I can be understood.  To do that, I have to believe in what I am trying to say.  There has to be value in my thoughts.  My words have to be authentic and they stay true to my heart.

The more that I mean what I say, I am empowering my life.  I am adding value to it.  The more that I do what I say I am going to do, it determines my success.  Whatever that I say must carry weights.  I should not cheapen my words because when I do, my words shall not mean a thing.

As I reach for Divinity's Hand, I pray that I have the wisdom to say what I mean.  And, mean what I say.  And, I do what I say I will do.  Should I fall short, I have to apologize sincerely and do what is required to correct my shortfall.

I have to live to abide by the rule of reciprocity.  I have to remember to 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself