Behind The Craziness

Life is what I make of it.  It is up to me to make the life that I want.  I have a fair share of the universal abundance.  The entire universe is inside me.  I have to allow myself on all the opportunities.  At the core, it cannot be just dreams but accomplishments.

Life can be a struggle.  It is important that I have the mindset to get through it even when it is hard.  I have to hold on to what I have because when I have it, it is a possession.  All the ideals and criteria I have set in my head are not mine because those have not happened to me yet.  When ideas are just in my head, they are just ideas until I act on them.

I am a small part of the big equation.  To experience as a human, I need to remind myself how lucky I am and be thankful for that.  I have to live my life.  When I live my life, there will always be the divine moments.  When there is a will, there is always the way.

To walk through life, I cannot wait for my plans to materialize as they may never materialize the way I think they will.  Instead, I have to be the go-getter.  I have to be the doer, albeit the thinker.  I will never know what is mine until I have all the dreams, ideas and plans in my hand.

Life is beautiful.  It is always showing me that there is never a situation so dark that light cannot shine.  There can never be a scenario so bleak that hope cannot pull me through.  There is always something behind the craziness of life.  The formula is to trust my inner knowing.  As Rumi says 'You are not a drop in the ocean.  You are the entire ocean in a drop'.

While nobody can tell me the 'what ifs' and all the 'how comes', I have to make myself be remarkably good at finding positivity for my being.  Everything is possible when I believe that life is always a complete blessing.  Everything is possible when I find the meaning in life and are determined to make all things work.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself