Expect the Unexpected

When my mind is open, I shall not be overwhelmed by an unusual event.  Anything could happen and probably will.  It will be good that I expect the unexpected.  When I let my life to flow with the flow, I shall not be blown away when the unexpected happens.

Life is planted with the unexpected.  Just like the world that I live in where it is capricious, unstable and constantly changing.   While I wish for things to be in order, where all events are stable and predictable, I have to be prepared for surprises.

I want good things to happen.  I want things to work according to my plans.  Should things are not going the way I want them to be, there are good reasons surely.  I should accept them as opportunities to learn, grow and make an improvement.

Life is as it is.  Some days are great, others are not.  Each of these creates the canvas for me to design how to make things better.  While I pray that all things are good and well in my life, I have to expect the unexpected to make my life better.

What I resist, persists.  I have to try not to resist the unexpected that comes my way.  Instead, I have to let life live through me and not to worry that my life is turning upside down.  Truth is, I do not know that the side I am used to is better than the one to come?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself