To Change The World

Should I want to change my world, I have to start by changing my own beliefs.  I have to exercise paradigm shift on how I view on the nature of life.  On how I look at people.  On how I interpret every events.  

On the way I perceive at reality.  Simply, I have to establish by looking inward.

I have to turn my beliefs to something more positive.  I should not empower nor manifest the negative aspects of life.  I should avoid thinking of the what-if.  My thoughts are like boomerang and too much soaking up on negativity and the what-if can stunt my growth.

The most powerful thing I can do for myself is to love life.  A life without love is like a tree that will never blossom.  A life without love is not a life at all.  A life without love, with no matter how many other things I have, is an empty meaningless one.

Life is neither good nor bad.  It is neither suffering nor bliss.  I am the one that put labels on everything.  It is my thought process that makes life to be difficult.  Should I stop judging everyone and everything, I create harmony.  

I should live to be kind.  I have to live to be happy and happier.

My world deserves my gratitude.  I have to be thankful for all that it has given me and provided thus far.  I must not take it for granted.  It is what I think that matters.  And, it is only wise that I have to think that my life, my world is beautiful forever.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself