Let's Just Live

What else can I do?  To be deeply affected with the ongoing happenings, around the world today, will not make my world any better.  I am in no position to elevate nor can turn things around.  The only contribution I can offer is to keep on praying for all things good and well.  And, keep social distancing, I guess.

It is good to remind each other to stay healthy.  It is good intention to update each other with the news, but they have to be positive and uplifting.  It is good to keep the love for life going.  Love, in unity, pushes the virus away.  Love among us shall rebuild the sanctity of human life.

While the situation is affecting our lives, my life, I have to look at the brighter side.  It shall do me good to lighten up, be responsible and stay positive.  To smile more and laugh more.  And, not to get worked up for not able to do the things that I used to do.

While getting stuck at home can be a toll for some, take this opportunity to build relationship.  Bond with the souls inside the house lovingly.  Bond with the energy of the house peacefully.  What a soul gives, the soul receives.  

Time has come for such thing to happen and I should grab this opportunity.  Do something valuable together.  Do something that creates meaning.  Expand understanding and nurture worthy humane purpose.  Pick up things that have been long forgotten, shelved away, and restart.

It is time to enjoy doing nothing.  Doing nothing is daunting for a busy mind that wants to be busy.  For a mind that does not know how to be in the state of nothingness.  It is time to slow down and be present with the soul.  It is time to silent the mind.  When the mind is quiet, the soul will speak.

I have to stay safe.  I have to stay healthy.  These are the best things to do now.  May the blessings be.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself