Trapped

Many aspects of life can make me feel trapped.  A news of someone passing, for example, makes me to wonder the grief of those left behind.  A news of a war makes me to question about love, about humanity. 

When I hear that someone is emotionally in pain, I feel sad.  Or, I read some news that I have nothing to do with and they upset me.

What's within me that I have created that is causing me to feel trapped?  Something about these unrelated events are stirring me up.  Am I trapped because I have been hiding and running away from facing the reality that life is to offer?

Perhaps I have not given life with enough love to live on?  Perhaps, I have taken life for granted?  Perhaps, I have not been proactive to gain a sense of joy with life?  Perhaps, I feel that I have no control over what is happening?  Am I feeling afraid to live?  

I have to take charge to realize that life responds to me.  What I see life to be determines the way I see the world.  I have to make sure that I am looking at a positive view of the world.  

And, I have to eliminate all thoughts that make me to see life negatively.  Rumi says, 'What you seek is seeking you' and it is important that I inject positivity into each day.

I have to live my life to seek for divinity within.  I have to continue to delete and erase my old belief system to see for a better future.  I should not be influenced by those around me, by their events or their creations.  What good will they do if I do not act upon them?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself