Be Easy With Life

To be at peace with life is to accept things as they are.  I have to avoid analyzing too much or to fret on the small stuffs.  When there is too much over-analyzing or over-thinking, the decision making becomes paralyzed.  Analysis is paralysis and there shall be no solution or course of action acted upon.

Life is usually understood when I look backwards.  My past experiences shall be the guide and they are good life lessons to provide the wisdom for the future.  However, I should not live in my past for life has to be lived forward.

To live in the past can cause me not to live in the present.  Focusing too much on the past can keep me permanently stuck there.  Rather than spending too much time replaying how things ought to have gone, it is much more productive to let go and let God to transform my present.

Living in the past empowers negative thoughts to grow.  When I have learned from my past, it is good that I erase it from my memory.  I need to learn what I can from the memories of the past and then let those memories go.  Holding on to the past can hold me back in life, hurt my present and ruin my future.

It is good that I go easy with life by letting go of the past.  It will free me and makes me to move on.  I have to know, no matter how hard I try, I do not have the power to change the past.  

What's done is done and I have to forgive the past and to forgive myself as well.  I cannot go back and change the situation.  The only thing I can do is to accept it, learn from it and move on.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself