Doing The Small Thing

I should not live for the sake of living.  Surely, there is a role for me on Mother Earth, no matter how small it is.  Besides to be a good son, a good brother, a good cousin, I can spread my feeling of love to nature too. 

I should talk to the trees, sing to the birds and express my gratitude to all of God's creations by just touching and thinking of them.

It takes little effort to smile.  It is courageous to show kindness to strangers in need.  It is a worthy cause to think of good things to the people I know and pray, or truly wish, for their well being.  

When I cannot do great things, I can do the small things in a great way.

Contributing to others is not only good for the people receiving it.  It is also a good thing that makes me happier and spiritually healthier too.  Giving connects me to others, creating Love in the process.  And, it is not all about money.  I can give my time, ideas and a little energy.

Doing things to help others is an action for happiness.  I have to open myself to make time for family and friends in need.  When I embark on this, I train myself to be kind, to be polite and courteous in all situations.  What is more important, I open myself to see the best in people.

I reach for Divinity's Hand for me to live a life to do good.  I have to live in the most positive and joyful way possible every day.  It does not matter should it be unappreciated, unreciprocated or ignored.  What matters is my believe by doing the small thing spreads Love in a big way.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself