Clean n Erase

When I earnestly clean on my past, I erase the errors.  The more I clean, more errors get erased.  Cleaning let me to delete my unwanted data.  It helps me to remove unwanted past beliefs.  It expunges past values so that I can be free and to start anew.

Why do I want to clean?  The purpose is to heal the past and that I get to forgive myself.  Cleaning allows me to understand that all my past beliefs are not allowing me to move forward, the way my soul wants it.  These past beliefs are preventing me from living my life to the fullest.  

Cleaning helps me to let go of resentment.  It also clears out preconceptions in how I view others.  The more that I clean, I get to remove toxic, self limiting beliefs, doubts and fears from my mind.  I will be interacting with quality things.  I get to connect with people that are vibrating at the same frequency.

The moment I start to clean, there will be paradigm shift.  But first, I must take full responsibility on all my actions.  I have to stop the blame.  I embark on a conviction to make things right for myself, by myself.  When I become right with myself, I become right with others.

I want to clean because it feels good.  It restores self love and balance.  It lightens the burdens in life.  It transforms the ways of life.  Importantly, it makes me to feel bliss within myself.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself