Happiness

Happiness makes me to move forward with joy.  It is a feeling to tell me my life is good.  It gives me a sense of well being and contentment.  It is letting me to experience positive and pleasant emotions in my state of being.  In mental, emotional, physical and spiritual states.

Happiness improves the quality of life.  It matters when I want to achieve beautiful things in life.  I am an emotional being and to experience happiness on a daily basis makes a lot of difference in life.  It makes me to connect with others meaningfully.  It builds my capacity to cope and I get to appreciate life.

Happiness is not by chance but by choice.  Trying to live a happy life is not about denying negative emotions.  Nor it is about pretending to feel joyful all the time.  When I am happy, it is good to make the most of the good times.  Happiness is a deep sense of flourishing.

It is important I keep happiness alive.  It is an emotional state to create quality in life.  It enriches the feelings of satisfaction and  fulfillment.  When my life is dominantly filled with happiness, I will experience more positive feelings than the negative ones.

Happiness is not the absence of problems.  It is the ability to deal with them.  Happiness depends upon myself.  When I can control my mind and to believe everything happens for good reasons, happiness shall be the courage to make me to live a beautiful life.  

Happiness is not something ready made; it comes from my own actions.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself