A Better Tomorrow

What I do today will set the tone for tomorrow.  For there is a power in today.  The tomorrow that I desire does not exist should I don't act it today.  Yes, I have no control of what will happen tomorrow but today is in my hand.  Today is entirely within my control.

Should I want tomorrow be what I want it to be, I have to manifest it today.  As the spiritual master, Eckhart Tolle says 'Your outer journey may contain a million steps; your inner journey only has one:  the step you are taking right now'.  

Every time I plant a thought, I initiate a ripple effect that launches a whole sequence of events.  These events shall benefit me because I ask for them.  

I have to utilize today.  And I have to utilize it wisely.  I have to plant only good thoughts.  That should be the way of my life.  It has to be the chosen way.  

Today, I choose to live for love.  To love myself so that I can learn to love others.  Today, I want to live with respect.  To respect myself so that I can learn to respect others.  Today, I want to be thankful.  It is the gratitude that sows the blessings.

From today, I have to start living and become conscious of it.  Yesterday is gone and tomorrow has not come.  Yesterday has forgotten me and I should not sweat for tomorrow.  

I should not be crucified between these two but live with the gifts of today.  The more I remind myself of that, I embrace life.

The fruits of tomorrow depend solely upon what I think today.  A better tomorrow depends very largely on the thoughts I think today.  I should, therefore, think thoughts of hope, love and success.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself