It's Not The End Of The World

It is not the end of the world yet.  And since I am still able to breathe and my journey on Mother Earth has not ended, I have to remind myself of who I am with the remainder of my time left.  I have to be thankful that I have come this far.  I have to make sure that I continue to build better principles, with good moral and ethical mindset.

There has to be a reason, good reason, I am still continuing on this borrowed time.  I must not let it slip away.  I should not take it for granted as I will never know when it is my time.  It has to be spent constructively with raised awareness and consciousness.

Everything is build on love.  It all comes down to love.  I have to know what love is.  I have to have love in my actions, with my words and in my heart and in my mind.  I have to be good and kind.  I have to live my life honestly.  I have to demonstrate what I can do on my own before it is taken out of my hands.

Do I have love in me?  I have to know it, feel it and live by it.  It is the only thing that makes my living beautiful and meaningful.  Before I move on to the next thing from here, whatever it is, I have to live like there is no tomorrow.  I have to love like today is my last.

I have to cherish each day before it is too late.  Accepting and knowing that I live on a borrowed time will bring peace as I will not have the time to deal with uncertainties.  I will be a doer rather than a thinker.  I will be a go getter rather than procrastinator.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself