The Excuses

Where there is love, there is life, a beautiful life.  Love gives the will to live.  Love makes no excuses and there shall be no excuses.  There will always be time.  Everything is beautiful.  Everything is possible.  Everything is good.  Love makes life better.

On the other hand, where there is not enough love, excuses become norm.  There will always be something to explain just so it sounds right.  Something needs justification.  Excuses prevent me from living the life I want.  When I keep giving excuses, I am not giving life the chance to grow.

When I am late for an appointment, for example, it is because I do not give enough effort to be early.  There is not enough excitement and there is not enough love to do so.  Unconsciously, it has to do with my hesitation and reservation to participate.  

It has to do with my never mind attitude.  Bottom line, there is not enough love for me to give respect to another soul.

Giving excuses should not be the way of life.  It makes me to be complacent.  It makes me not to take charge for the good things.  It encourages me not to make changes.  When I am full of excuses, I throw away my sense of responsibility to become a better person.

To survive a good relationship with life, I have to take courage to face my excuses and admit to them.  Giving excuses is a bad habit.  It reflects on my commitment, and the lack of, in life.  

As the saying goes, 'Where there is love, nothing is too much trouble and there is always time'.  Do I have love in me?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself