It Backfired

Life is such that when I judge another, I do not define them but I define myself.  It is like looking at myself in the mirror and what I see in others is what is in me too.  Obviously, I get backfired.  Can I accept it?

By making a subjective judgement about another person, I am not revealing a truth about him or her but a truth about myself.  In most cases, judging another is an act to make me feel better about myself.  What I do not realize, when I judge others, I voluntarily dim my own divine light.

Passing a judgement is easy.  Many times, it happens in small subconscious way without realizing it.  Worst is when I think worldly of myself where I assume that I am better than most.  

It makes me to think that my perspective towards life and people are more spot on.  Such thinking puts me to keep making assumptions.

Why am I so quick to judge and label others, when it is said that nobody is perfect?  I need to train myself to be broad minded.  To be that, I need to be kind and learn to put myself in their shoes.  

When I have my own story to deal in life, surely others have theirs too.  Hence, it shall be good for my soul that I hit the brakes and stop judging and stop the blame.

Being judgemental robs me of the opportunity to strengthen my empathy.  Should I want to judge, I should judge on the situation and not the individual.  Should I want to judge on the situation, I have to make sure that my reality is perfect.  Is my reality perfect?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself