The Prayer

As I am wishing or intending to achieve for something, I am actually making a prayer.  I am establishing a relationship with the Divine Creator, God.  I am reaching for the Divinity's Hand.  I am making a conversation so that I can be heard, so that my burden is lifted.

My conversation with the Divine is the prayer.  I shall converse to make requests, to seek guidance and to ask for wisdom.

Prayer helps me to open my heart to experience what life is all about.  It grounds me to accept that everything happens for good reasons.  As I sit to meditate and to silent my mind, I am connecting my soul to God.  

In that connection, I pray and I surrender.  With that connection, I open my heart to trust and believe that the Divine power helps and heals.

There is beauty in prayer.  It nourishes the soul.  It beautifies the energy body.  It calms the mind.  Prayer is not a technique of escape from conflict.  It is a stimulus towards growth in the very face of conflict.   It reduces the feelings of isolation, anxiety and fear.

When I reach for Divinity's Hand, I am seeking for the peace of 'I'.  It is not the world's peace but only my peace.  The peace that showers me always, now, forever and ever more.

I pray because I want to love God.  
I pray to be forgiven.  
I pray to be thankful.  
I pray as I want to do what is right.

Prayer provides comfort and meaning to my spirit.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself