The Journey Within

The pandemic has made travel rather impossible.  Even when it is possible, there are now strict restrictions.  There are pandemic control regulations every where in the world.  Serving the Stay Home Notice is a must and quarantine violations carry heavy penalty.

This current situation is a good call for me to travel within.  It is about coming home, a journey within, to my soul and tame my mind.  It is taking the opportunity to give attention to what is within me.

Taking a trip on the journey within makes me to gain knowledge and understanding of who I am and what makes me me.  When I get to know myself better, I get to know who I truly am and what I can achieve.  I have to find time to take on this journey.

Lao Tzu, the Chinese philosopher, says 'One who knows others becomes wise, but one who knows himself becomes enlightened'.  The journey within will make me to understand my own nature.  

It is about getting in touch with what I already am.  As I sit and contemplate on this journey, I allow myself to truly be who I am and in resonance with my soul.

Let the journey within opens my inner awakening.  Let it be a journey of self discovery.  Discovering who I am is a step to being who I will be tomorrow.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself