Spark Joy

With love to Marie Kondo, a Japanese organizing consultant, I learn the term 'Spark Joy'.  It teaches me on the importance to keep things that only sparks joy.  The idea of sparking joy is to live with the tidied important things, minus all the junks and clutters.  

The effect from these organized and sorted main essential items will let me to experience true joy.

Holding on to too many unimportant things will not make life easy.  It makes me stuck and inflexible.  I will end up with an attitude of not willing to change nor compromise.  A cluttered mind, a cluttered personal space will not let me breathe peace.  It will not give me emotional and mental clarity.

When I de-clutter my mind together with my personal space, it will be easier for me to let things go.  There is definitely freedom in a vacuum.  De-cluttering allows me to create more space for good things to fill in.  

The act is a reset button to start things all over again on a clean slate.  It is also about change with new mindset and renewed awareness.

One of the purposes to live a beautiful life is to be joyful.  I must cultivate to live with true joy every single day.  When there is joy, I get to learn to place greater value and importance on my goals and values.  

When there is joy, I improve on the way I think.  With a joyful mind, I am fostering better awareness and consciousness.

Writing my cleaning prayers sparks joy in me.  My soul feels liberated the more I am doing it.  It changes the way I live.  It gives me a transformational sense of belonging, of one with the Universe and Divinity.  

I am praying, as it sparks joy, the cleaning will transmute on my day to day ways to live a joyful sparking life.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself