Falling Down Is A Part Of Life

There can be many 'pit stops' in life.  Occasionally, there are days when I am at a T-Junction, facing with T-Junction of choices.  Here, it requires me to make a decision.  It wants me to choose.  At this point, I may face with hard choices - choices where they require for demanding solutions.

I can choose not to do anything.  Just to sit back and pause to enjoy where I am at.  But, that is not usually the case at a crossroad in life.  Life's plans are not always tied up in neat little packages.  At a T-Junction, a decision has to be made so that I will not stall with the ongoing traffic of life.

Or, I can choose to go to the right or to the left.  I pray I have the wisdom to choose correctly.  Whatever the decision is, it has to make me comfortable.  I am the driver of my future.  It has to bring joy and happiness.  It will be good should the decision bring peace to my mind and clarity to move forward.

As I take a stand on the decision, I should forget the bad and only to focus on the good.  I have to treat on the decision I make as my wisdom to drive me towards something better.  It is okay to have a little doubt but I have to make the decision consciously.  What is important is I open my mind beyond what is comfortable.

Life is too fragile and short to be anything but happy.  Falling down is a part of life.  Getting back up is living.  My existence is not going to change the world but I can change myself and feel free as the birds.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself