The Beautiful Conversation

Should I want to engage conversation with another person, I have to exercise respect.  Respect helps individuals to feel safe.  It bonds a soul with another.  It brightens humans' divine flame.  

Respect makes any expression and interaction beautiful.  When there is respect, it will make the conversation meaningful.

Should I am going to judge that person, it is better that I take the silence pill.  Should I am not going to listen with respect, it is best to stay away from making the conversation.  When there is no respect, relationship is ruined.  It is good to make peace rather than creating unpleasantries.  Life is too fragile and short and I should focus on bringing something good out of life.

Do I have to win in any conversation?  Is there a need to impose my beliefs?  Is it an utmost important that I make myself to look good, to look smart and intelligent?  What do I gain to induce conflicts?

My physical life is temporal.  It is on this plane of life that I choose my eternity.  I have to learn to respect, no matter what.  Respect has to be earned.  Respect means that I am accepting others for who they are, even when they are different from me.  

Or that I may not agree with them.  Our differences exist because we come from different background, different experiences and different ways of thinking.

Every human is valuable.  Every human deserves to be loved and be respected.  To respect others is to respect myself.  Respect is an honourable noble energy that shapes interpersonal relationships and personal identity.  

I must constantly be conscious of others as I am consciously correcting myself.  When I can see the divine light in them, I will cherish the feeling of worth in humanity.

Should I want to be respected, I have to give it first.  Life is the echo where whatever I say out comes back to me.  What I sow, I reap.  What I give, I get.  What I see in others, exists in me too.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself