My Struggles

I should not take life's struggle to be a form of punishment.  Nor should I see it as a suffering.  There is a purpose to it.  Struggle is what gives me meaning.  It makes me human.  It shines light into my life, prepares me to be ready for the next step, where I am to discover my better side.

To go through struggle is necessary for my growth and inward development.  Strength comes from struggle.  It teaches me the important skills in life.  It makes me to solve problems.  It encourages me to be persistent and self regulated.  It also fosters confidence, realizing on empathy and instills growth mindset.

There is a silver lining in struggle.  Behind its painful existence lies a purpose waiting to unfold.  Everything in life, the good and the bad, is an experience to help me to see my journey.  It is to light up my life for better meaning.  It is a practical guide to wake me up in life.

The biggest hindrance faced during times of struggle is my thought process.  The more I am trapped to think struggle is a bad thing, that it is a suffering, I will not learn to live.  This negative thought will not help to improve my inner growth.

I will be a better human when I embrace my struggle, the pain and the disappointment.  When I can associate with it, I get to appreciate life.  The struggle I am in today is developing the strength I need for tomorrow.  Struggle is inviting me to scale and reach higher, to go further in life.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself