Slipping Through My Fingers

Life is meant to be a journey of honouring chances.  When I get the opportunity, that one chance to change my life, I have to take it.  It is this one chance that can change the course of my life to start whatever mark I am going to make.  I have to do whatever I can, wherever I can, for as long as I can.

It is wise that I act on chances, even though I may make some mistakes.  That is how I grow.  Any mistakes I make nourish my courage.  Failure is a practice for me to be brave.  It cultivates my mental and emotional clarity.

The Universe works systematically, in order.  When I am not going to take the opportunity that is presented, I let it slip through my fingers.  When it slips, it does not mean that I will not be getting to experience the chance again.  

But, at that golden moment, the opportunity shifts to someone else and I have to wait for my turn all over again.  It is how the Universe works and it may take a long time for it to return back to me.

Time and tide wait for no man.  The Universe reads the slipped chance as a distrust act on my doubts, my procrastination and my wariness.  Because the Universe loves me, and so does she loves many others, she will not impose.  

It is unfortunate that I let it slip away.  Opportunity is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

I should foster faith.  I have to have confidence that everything is good and well in life.  It is my lack of conviction that separates between my failure and success.  It is the feeling of uncertainty that sets apart the feeling of bliss and suffering.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself