Time Is The Essence

So I pray and keep on praying but what I prayed for is slow to materialize.  Is there something that is not right?  Is what I am asking for far too much?  Do I have to do something bigger to have my prayers answered?

Desperation will leave me miserable.  All acts of desperation make me hopeless.  It will not make me happy.  Yet I cling on to this hopeless sense.  I should learn not to let desperate situations make me do desperate things.

Certainly all prayers are answered.  It is how I interpret the answers to be.  Very often it is my expectation that makes me not to see them clearly.  Very often I am not seeing the truth when the truth is right in front of me.

God gives and He provides.  Everything has a time for it.  There are always reasons why I feel my prayers are not answered.  The biggest reason is my attitude towards receiving.  How much do I appreciate the little little things?  Could I recognize the little things as the beginning of a milestone for something bigger?

Instead of thinking that my prayers are not answered, I have to think deep about what I am?  Have I done enough good things that warrant better things?  What have I done to provide to better humanity?  Have I worked for what I ask for?  PS, complaining does not count.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself