Boomerang

Life is a boomerang.  Whatever I send out, comes back to me.  It is non-negotiable.  Life is structured as such.  It is a circle in the sand where actions beget reactions  All thoughts, good and bad, come back to me ten times or more.  Worse is when the intention is to badly harm another - the repercussion affects the whole generation.

When I send love out, love is returned.  When I send out good thoughts, the universe reciprocates to fill it with blessings.  When I send hate out, there shall be no peace within.  When I wish misfortune upon someone, the door of abundance will be completely shut off.

What good do I get should I criticize, judge, loathe and swear others?  I have to remember that others are mirror of who I am.  What I see in others, exists in me.  It is a reality I have to be aware of.

I have to live to render goodness.  Giving out what I most want, comes back to me better than I imagine.  It is important that I am conscious of my thoughts, words, feelings and actions.  I am what I think about.  I receive, without any doubts, according to my predominant thoughts.

Do I want others to care about me?  Should it be a Yes, I ought to spend more time showing people I care.  Do I want love?  Yes? - then I should give out an abundance of love.  From what I get in life, it makes what living is.  What I give, however, makes or breaks a life.

A wonderful quote to remind me - Mother Teresa, 'It is not how much we give but how much love we put into giving'.  The more I give away, the more I get back.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself